Just ONE is seeking a Care Assistant – Extra Care Scheme in Liverpoolto join our team providing exceptional care and support to individuals. The Care Assistant will ensure that they provide care and support in a person-centred way and give the individuals the opportunity to maintain their independence and gain new skills.
What you’ll get in return:
Full Time Contract – over £22,000 per annum based on 48hr a week
- 28 days holiday (inclusive of bank holidays) based on 5 day working week
- Permanent contract; Part/Full time as well and Zero hours contracts
- DBS update service fee refunded on completion of full year of employment with the company
- Discounts on 1000’s of retailers, food and drink and holiday companies
- Comprehensive training and development programme with CPD accredited certificates
- QCF’s available
- Career progression within the company
- Refer a Friend Scheme
- Committed to and passionate about supporting and developing others
- Has a person-centred approach, seeing people as people, irrespective of disability
- Support Individuals in-line with their health care plan, including administering medication and attending appointments.
- Support Individuals with all aspects of personal care, managing their home & finances and look for opportunities to increase independence.
- Have a clear desire and commitment to working to company values openly and honestly
- Shift pattern would include days, evenings and nights and weekends
- A Full UK Driving License (preferred)
- QCF Level 2 in Health and Social Care (preferred)
- Ability to prioritise actions to achieve goals set